Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween #2 by Denny Lynn

On Saturday night, we got dressed up in our costumes and went to Trunk or Treat at Ms. Tammy’s church. I was Gilligan, which I say “Gigglin” – John was the Skipper and Mama was Mary Ann. I have been watching Gilligan’s Island on YouTube so I know all about it!
I was really excited and said “Trick or Treat” and “Thank You” at each car. We got lots of candy and prizes and I only saw one scary costume – but it was just pretend.


 I also tried my first cotton candy – not sure if I like it or not, but I will try it again. Grandma sent me this little pumpkin and I wanted to carry it for Trick or Treating – Mama brought my big bucket, too and it was a good thing, but I still like this one best.
Teddy needed a costume, too. I wanted him to be a monkey – Mama found my old monkey pajamas and it made a great costume for him! We had lots of fun “Trick-n-Treatin” and seeing all the fun costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment