Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween #1 by Denny Lynn

We had a Halloween Party at Ms. Darcy’s house and was it fun!!  I finished making my FrankenPuddings the night before to take for treats and they came out great.

We made spider cupcakes for snack. Mama came and helped us make ghosts out of tissue paper bells. They came out boo-tiful. 

Then we played some games. We had motions for pumpkins, spiders and witches that we did whenever each thing was called out. Then Mama put a spell on us and made us act like dogs, cats and even cows. 
We had a mummy race, put I was the only one willing to be the mummy, so Ms. Darcy had to race with me. We got wrapped in toilet paper and hopped to the finish line.
Ms. Paula gave us goody bags with these great teeth in them – Holly and I had lots of fun with them. It was an awesome party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment