Friday, August 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Jasper by Denny Lynn

We were so lucky to be in Oklahoma to celebrate Jasper's birthday! I put together a sticker book for him in the hotel.
On his birthday we went out to his  house for a cousin party! John and I were super excited to see Jasper, and to see the cats!


Jasper got a new swimming pool for his birthday so we made it a pool party!


We had so much fun!!! Particularly using the noodle to spray each other!



We played diving and catch and everything else we could think of!




After we dried off we played video games, too!
Jasper taught me how to do all the cool stuff.
For our final celebration we had cupcakes in honor of Jasper turning 7.
They were yummy!
I wish we could play with Jasper everyday! I am so glad we got to celebrate with him for his birthday - I can't wait to go and see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment