Wednesday, June 18, 2014

End of Year Thank Yous by Denny Lynn

I wanted to show my teachers and classmates how much I appreciate them and to wish them a happy summer. For my teachers, Mama and I made special flip flops decorated with ribbon. The note said "Thank You for helping me grow from head to toe! Here is a little something to help your toes relax this summer."
I picked tiger colored ones for Ms. V because those are our school colors.
We included nailpolish to match their shoes and a pedicure set. I had to read the label to be sure we had a quality product.
We put each pair with the pedi-stuff into a cute tote and tied on the tags!
I loved my teachers so much, I was glad to thank them for all they do!
I fixed stickers for all my friends. These tags said "Thanks for Sticking with Me this Year, Have a Great Summer". I stapled them to a sheet of stickers and wrote each friend's name on them.

I hope they have fun with stickers this summer and I can't wait to see them all in first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment