Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Awards Day by Denny Lynn

There are so many things to do for the end of school! I am excited to be a first grader, but I know I will miss my great Kinder class. Our last big event was awards day. I felt so grown up all dressed to impress!
My whole class was excited.
We even got fun chick pins to wear in honor of hatching the chicks in our class.
I got the Investigative Questioner Award because I ask lots of good questions to learn stuff that I can share with the class.

I also got an awesome attendance award for not missing more than three days all year.
The best part was getting the medal!

After the awards, we got to share our portfolios with our parents. I have a wonderful book of all the things I learned this year!

I accomplished so much! A wonderful class and great teachers made for the best Kindergarten experience I could have asked for! I feel so ready for first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment