Friday, May 2, 2014

The Last Game by Denny Lynn

We have 8 soccer games in a season. I was assigned snacks and drinks for game 8. I wanted to make ninja water bottles for my Ninja teammates. Mama helped be and we made yellow ninjas for everyone. First we took off the labels.
Next we used black duct tape to make a place for the eyes.
We wrapped around yellow duct tape to make the hood.
Then we stuck on googly eyes to finish.
Nothing like a ninja army!
We were all there for the last game and it was a good one! We ran hard and kicked a lot!
John got mad and didn't want to play. I fell and got kicked in the ear, so I had to come out. John decided he would play the last quarter since I was hurt.

He played great and really helped out the team. After icing my ear I felt better and went back in.
We all had a turn in the last quarter for a great final game!
Then it was time for the final tunnel and snacks!

I think everyone really liked their ninja water.
After the game we went to Chick-filet to celebrate! So much fun playing soccer this season, it was truly a family adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment