Monday, July 15, 2013

Jungle Jaunt VBS by John Lee

We love VBS! We were so excited to have Bible School at our church this year! It was a jungle theme - we even used monkey stuff from our old monkey bathroom and my 1st birthday party to decorate. Mama was in charge of crafts - this is her area.
We had dinner each night - my favorite night was hot dogs!
My class was the monkey class with Ms. Reba and Ms. Gina.
I wanted to sing while Mama was cleaning up, so Sid held me up and I sang all of Jesus Loves Me into the mic.
I raised my hand to answer questions and even said my memory verse.
We each got our picture made for our frame and the slide show.
Here I am in my safari hat I made in crafts.
Beau and I had too much fun in the Jungle Express train!!
The second night we made binoculars! I see you!
Finally, we decorated our picture frames.
I was really good at putting on the glue!
It came out really great!
I got a certificate and goodies for coming everyday.
And I took a special candle gift to each of my teachers to thank them for "sharing their light at VBS"!
The Sunday after VBS Denny, Beau and I performed the song for the whole church! I had so much fun at Vacation Bible School I am already ready to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment