Monday, April 22, 2013

Kindergarten Registration by Denny Lynn

I am so excited to be 5 and know that I will be starting Kindergarten this fall! Mama took me to my new school to get all signed up! They were going on a field trip, so there was a bus out front and I wanted my picture with it!
Then we found a welcome sign directing us to the library to register.
I got to do some puzzles while Mama did the paperwork.
Then I found a great Peter Pan book with really cool illustrations to read while we waited our turn to meet the nurse. Don't worry - she promised that she never gives any shots in her office.
I was disappointed that I couldn't stay and go to Kindergarten right then - and stay all day - but Mama convinced me we have lots of fun things for the summer and Kinder will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment