Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday, Eli by John Lee

Saturday was party day! We started off wishing Eli a very Happy Angry Birds Birthday! We were super excited to see all our friends!
J had built a life-size bird catapult to knock down blocks with. It was tons of fun and we must have shot it a million times!


And set up the blacks 2 million times!
It was nice to relax outside and enjoy a beautiful day!
Denny enjoyed bird bowling - knocking down the pig cans...
...and of course setting them up!
I checked out everything I have been missing from Ms. Darcy's.
There was yummy cake and treats - even green pig juice!
Eli got lots of fun presents - I hope we get to go over and play soon!
And of course there were treats for us to take home! I wanted a yellow bird - Denny got a bomb bird. It was so fun to see everyone and celebrate with one of our oldest friends! I have known Eli my whole life. So glad he is 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment