Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vacation Bible School by Denny Lynn

I love VBS! Mama was in charge and Daddy was teaching, so I was there every night! There was a special class just for my size! We had four and Ms. Cindy was our teacher.


We made stuff and played and had stories. We even had a string to hold onto. When I was the leader I would yell “Come on, Cowboys” so that everyone knew it was time to go.

Since it was a western theme Daddy brought our horses to meet everyone. We had stick horse races and fun western snacks.



At the end of the week we got certificates and goody bags. Mine had a horse in it just for me to play with.

Mostly I liked playing with Caleb – we are the best of friends and I already miss seeing him every day. I asked Mama just last night to take me to Bible School, but she said we would have to go later. I hope later comes fast! I was really tired at the end, but only because I had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment