Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Holly by Denny Lynn

Holly is 4! Me and John got to go to her very special gymnastics birthday party! John didn’t do gymnastics, but I did! Here I am running and telling everyone “I am running!”
There was a bouncy to jump in and fun things like the balance beam and foam pit. I am fuzzy in some of these pictures because I wasn't still the whole party!
I like to go across the beam like riding a horse.
Holly’s Uncle Stephen even threw us into the foam pit – it was like flying!
We had fun with all our friends.
We even had the opportunity to fly - here is Holly in the air.
I didn't want to do that, but Coach Rick let me "ride the elevator" by holding on the the rope when the person flying came down. That was pretty fun!
I got Holly a fancy belt and belt buckle with her initial on it – I was so proud when we wrapped it! I really wanted to give it to her, so I thought I would unwrap it so I could – but she didn’t like that too much.
Once she got to open it she really liked her present! We each got our own red, white and blue backpack with goodies - like star sunglasses - in it and a picture of Holly. It was a great time! I am so glad Holly is turning 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment