Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter with the Muncrief Crew by Denny Lynn

On Saturday afternoon we got to go to Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette’s house for a cookout with a big Easter egg hunt for the cousins. Uncle Rex even let me play with his slot car track. I like to drive – if you hold it down as hard as you can the car goes really fast and jumps the track – that is the funest part. I laughed lots when I was driving. I used my train basket to collect eggs. Since Grandma had taught me that the best eggs have goodies in them, I would shake them and if they didn’t rattle I put them back! That was until Mama caught me and made me take them all. Aunt Lynette had made me a goodie bag and everything. I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with the big boys and running all over! I slept really good that night. I hope we get to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment