Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goin' Green Party Fun by Denny Lynn

We celebrated St Patrick's Day with a fun party at Ms. Darcy's. Mama came and helped us make pretty glitter globes with floating stars. Ms. Paula came with Jace, Addy and Caliegh. There were kids everywhere - all in green!I put a red pipe cleaner on mine to finish it off!We also played games with green balloons. We had to put it between our knees and hop around the yard. I tried to put mine between my knees, but I ended up squatting instead - then I couldn't hop. This game was not for me. Then we got to run down and pop our balloons - I was good at that. We ate the rainbow cupcakes we had made at Ms. Darcy's for a special treat - they were yummy and way cool! We had layered in different color batter and then baked them up. It was a really fun party.

No comments:

Post a Comment