Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day at the Zoo by Denny Lynn

To celebrate Emmalee's birthday we took a trip to the zoo. Mama even took the afternoon off to go with us. We saw lots of fun stuff and had a really good time. Even though we brought a crew of monkeys, I liked the ones at the zoo.

I liked all the animals - we could get right up to the fences and talk to them!

We even lined up for a picture. I wanted to hold baby John, but someone else had to take the photo because Mama didn't trust me enough to back up to take it herself!


I especially liked the javelinas. I jumped right up and said "Hi, Pig". They ran away, but I know they would love to go home with me and play with Nolie and Oscar.
We aslo saw wolves, bears, elephants, crocodiles, birds, a sealion, prairie dogs and lots of others. In the end we stopped to pose on the elephant statue! Good luck getting a photo of six kids under four.
We did better of me by myself. I can't wait to go back to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment