Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Multi-Purpose PJs by Denny Lynn

So - I have issues with keeping my socks on and most the time my feet feel like little blocks of ice. Mama and Grandma got me big boy footie pajamas to try to deter me from running around barefoot in the cold. It works pretty good - especially the ones with the "no-men" on them. It has been educational as well - I have learned to work the zipper up and down. The best thing about these pjs is they double as a big pocket. Since I believe in being prepared, I pack a variety of things to go from room to room. For instance last night I had my book in one leg, then I took some items from my workbench - a piece of play wood, a nut and bolt, the hammer - and put them down the other leg. To top it all off I added my little basketball and zipped it up! You have to walk real slow with a hammer in your pants, but it is convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment