Monday, April 28, 2014

Fairacres Field Day by Denny Lynn

I have been waiting since August for Field Day and it finally came! I was so excited! My class got all ready and stretched.
Then we lined up to wait our turn to race!
Mrs. V helped me remember what I needed to do. Run fast to the end!
My first race was the 50 yard dash! I ran hard and got 2nd place.

Then I ran the 100 yard dash.

This time I ran even harder and just kept going to win 1st place!
We got to do the field events just for fun as a class. I tried out the jump rope.

And the tricycles.

We had lots of fun as a class doing all the different things!
I tossed for the softball throw...
...and I was a master at the sack race! I demonstrated for the class how to do it.

I even helped Mrs. Tellez get into her sack so she could race with Mrs. V.
For my last event, I was selected to be on our classes relay team. I ran really hard again, but we were a little slow on our handoffs.

We came in 4th - it was fun to be part of a team.
Mama and Daddy both came to watch me and then they took me out for ice cream! What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment