Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mom's Night Out by Denny Lynn

Our school has Mom's Night Out in January. It is our chance to show Mama everything we do at school. To start off we took Mama out to dinner at Applebees just the three of us!

Then we headed off to school! John showed Mama how the stamps work.
I showed her my sand letter book.

We explored some of the other works that we use everyday and had lots of fun teaching Mama how to use everything.

In Ms. Angie's room we showed Mama all about the puppets!
I even put on a puppet show with the frog and the lion. They were friends and the lion didn't eat the frog.
Then I read Mama all the books that I have been learning in class. I read her six books and I knew all the words!
It was really fun to be at school with Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment