Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oklahoma by Denny Lynn

We got to go to Oklahoma to see some of my family. It was a fun trip. We met Daddy in Albuquerque and then started driving. We went across Texas and into Oklahoma. We stayed with Uncle Jeff and had the most fun!


I liked spending time with Nana and Papa.
I got to play with Jasper, too – and hang out with Granny Nellie playing cards.

We went to the cemetery on Decoration Day and put flowers on my Great-Papas graves.
I even learned to jump rope (near a rope at least)!

I went to play at Granny Sharon’s and we went to the park down the street. I really liked the big slide and riding the skunk.



We saw the ducks at the other park and even found duck eggs under the slide.


I played catch with Kenley and guitar with Aunt Judy.

I had lots of hamburgers - at Braums of course! This is the face you make when they forget to leave the pickles off even after you tell them.

I miss everyone already, but we will be going back soon to visit!

1 comment: